A rotating variety of entrée style menu selections free of the top 8 major allergens
We train our food service staff on the severity of food allergies. This training includes instruction on food allergies, including food products that contain allergens, cross-contamination and proper food storage and preparation.
We adhere to ServSafe practices to avoid cross-contamination and cross-contact.
- Students must provide current and appropriate medical documentation to the Director of Health Services to support their request for a medically necessary diet.
- Students will be asked to sign a release so that this information can be related to Dining Services.
- Students will be required to meet with the Director of Dining Services to discuss their needs, take a tour of the kitchen, and learn of the food options available to them.
- An individual plan will be developed for the student's needs.
- When appropriate, a student shall carry an Epi-Pen with them and be able to use it in an event of an allergic reaction. Students are responsible for ensuring that their Epi-Pens have not expired.